All Children and Families in South Central Los Angeles will be Safe, Emotionally and physically healthy and educated. We will enhance their opportunities to contribute positively to society.
- Accountability…We are answerable to our stakeholders for our processes and outcomes.
- Integrity…We use complete honesty and sincerity in all of our interactions.
- Respect…We honor, value and recognize those we work for and with.
- Quality…We promote and sustain excellence in our commitment to the community.
- Promote Mental and Physical Health…We assist, develop and support excellent mental and physical health.
- Family Focus…We maintain that families, parents, children, teens and relatives are our main focus.
- Strength Based…We identify and celebrate the energy, vitality, and persistence in individuals and groups that promote and enable positive results.
- Coalition and Community Building…We work collectively and responsibly in meeting the challenges in building and maintaining our community.
- Creativity…We will always do as much as we can to leave our community more beautiful and beneficial than we inherited it.
Preparing the children of Watts-Willowbrook, Compton and South Los Angeles to succeed and thereby strengthen our community’s future.
We achieve our mission by providing children with a safe and stable environment to obtain school readiness for success through our early childhood educational centers and supportive services to enhance their opportunity to make a positive contribution to society.