Drew Child Development Corporation (Drew CDC), a private, nonprofit organization located in South Central Los Angeles, is dedicated to the education and well-being of at-risk children in the metropolitan Los Angeles, area.
Since 1987, Drew Child Development Corporation has been a staple in communities throughout South Los Angeles, delivering a comprehensive array of services to over 10,300 children and families annually. Our services include:
- Early intervention programs for infants and toddlers who are born with developmental disabilities or are considered at-risk for developmental delay
- Child care services for children 18 months to 5 years
- Youth development activities for teens ages 11 to 18
- Primary prevention services in the area of adolescent pregnancy, education on HIV and substance abuse
- Mental health services and child abuse treatment program.
Through government contracts and a growing number of foundations and donors we continue to fulfill our mission of preparing the children of Watts-Willowbrook, Compton and South Los Angeles to succeed and thereby strengthen our community’s future