Who We Are:
Since 1987, Drew Child Development Corporation (Drew CDC), a private, nonprofit organization located in South Central Los Angeles, has been dedicated to the education and well-being of at-risk children in the metropolitan Los Angeles area. Our mission is to prepare the children of Watts-Willowbrook, Compton and South Los Angeles to succeed and thereby strengthen our community’s future. We accomplish this through our Child Welfare, Early Child Education, Mental Health and Child Care Subsidy programs.
What We Need:
We need a result driven Director of Fund Development to develop and grow our Fund Development Department and to enhance our fundraising activities. This includes:
- Creating and implementing our annual and long-range marketing and fund development plan.
- Expanding our donor database.
- Ensuring our annual event is a success.
- Cultivating donors, foundation, and corporate donations.
- Grant solicitation.
- Enhancing our visibility in the community including external constituency groups (such as community, governmental, private organizations), and media opportunities.
What You Will Need:
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) in Business, Marketing or a related field, a minimum of 5 years’ experience in fund development, a robust rolodex and proven success in fund development. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes along with their salary requirements to: email@example.com
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer