Since 1987, Drew Child Development Corporation (Drew CDC), a private, nonprofit organization located in South Central Los Angeles, has been dedicated to the education and well-being of at-risk children in the metropolitan Los Angeles, area.
Through our Child Welfare, Early Child Education and Mental Health programs, our mission is to prepare the children of Watts-Willowbrook, Compton and South Los Angeles to succeed and thereby strengthen our community’s future.
The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance with all internal and external program standards and contract requirements, implementing best practices, and promoting continuous quality of services.
- Manages the development, implementation and evaluation process for QA/Risk management for all Departments and contracts including policies and procedures, compliance with program standards, resource support, staff training, and billable services.
- Provides on-going reports and recommendations resulting from internal QA/Risk Management audit results including and feedback activities.
- Prepares reports, supplies information and organizes information for the CEO &President, COO & CFO, BOD and Department/Program Managers as requested.
- Implements and monitors effective agency-wide data collection, reporting systems, and incident reporting to include customer satisfaction. Makes recommendations as appropriate.
- Ensures readiness for, and participates in, all audits.
- Monitors billable services and ensures compliance with government contracts, grants, state and federal laws, and program standards.
Minimum Requirements: (1) BS Degree in Accounting, Public Policy or related field (MS degree preferred); (2) three years’ experience overseeing the QA department in a Non-profit organization with state and federal-funded contracts including contractual and regulatory compliance, policy and procedure development, and fiscal management; (3) three years supervisory experience; (4) strong administrative, managerial and leadership skills; (4) strong verbal and written communication skills; and (5) strong computer skills (MS Word & Excel). Experience with COA implementation and an IT background is a strong plus.
Drew CDC provides competitive salaries and benefits. For immediate consideration, resumes should be sent to: email@example.com or apply online here.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer