Since 1987, Drew Child Development Corporation (Drew CDC), a private, nonprofit organization located in South Central Los Angeles, has been dedicated to the education and well-being of at-risk children in the metropolitan Los Angeles area.
Our mission is to prepare the children of Watts-Willowbrook, Compton and South Los Angeles to succeed and thereby strengthen our community’s future. We accomplish this through our Child Welfare, Early Child Education, Mental Health and Child Care Subsidy programs.
Reporting to the Director of Mental Health Services, the Quality Assurance Coordinator will:
- Assist in the development, updating, and implementation of program policies and procedures to assure compliance with County and State regulations and standards.
Conduct periodic reviews and/or audits of service documentation (e.g., progress notes, assessment and treatment plans, and discharge plans) to ensure operational compliance with County documentation standards.
- Take a lead role in ensuring MH program preparedness for program audits and planned internal audits.
- Ensure daily operations of the electronic billing record system and IBHIS toward compliance with LAC-DMH documentation standards and practice.
- Provide management oversight for program’s Information Systems Clerk.
Assist in the development of and provides trainings to program staff pertaining to quality assurance/improvement related topics.
- Represents agency at LAC-DMH Quality Improvement Service Provider meetings.
The ideal candidate shall have Minimum of Master’s degree in the area of Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Psychology; possession of a current California mental health practitioner license (e.g. LCSW, LMFT) strongly preferred; at least three years’ experience in working with LAC-DMH managed care system; proven knowledge in LAC-DMH managed care system regulations and standards; proven ability to conduct program operational assessments and reviews toward compliance with regulatory standards; demonstrated experience as staff trainer; demonstrated ability as a team leader; able to foster work environment of professionalism, accountability and team work; Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
We offer comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, and generous paid time-off programs. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to: JOBS@DREWCDC.ORG.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer