Our free Mental Health services build upon children and families’ existing strengths and deliver expert mental health care with warmth and compassion. Each mental health program is grounded in best practice interventions that are culturally sensitive and delivered in an accessible and customer friendly manner.
The mental health services we offer are:
- Comprehensive assessments
- Individual, family and group mental health counseling services
- Parenting groups
- Case management assistance services
- Medication support services
- School-based mental health services
- Mental health outreach
We have special expertise in working with children and families who have been impacted by emotional trauma, experience behavioral challenges, or have symptoms of depression and/or anxiety. We also work with caregivers who want to improve their parenting skills.
- Provide your child with mental health assessments
- Connect your child and family with counseling and in person or online therapy services
- Help your child get mental health treatment or medication if necessary
- Support parents through education and group work
- Help families manage crises and stay together
We work with young children and transitional age youth, ages birth to twenty-one, and their families who are low–income and Medi-Cal eligible. Our mental health services can be requested by parents/caregivers, school officials, DCFS, LACDMH, or patient physicians.
Use the link(s) below to get connected with our mental health support team.GET STARTED
Hear From Real Families Who Count on Us for Their Child Care Needs.
“I’m grateful for all the help because without it I would have to worry about my daughter having the essentials.”- Yasmine Aguirre
“You guys are a blessing to the community. COVID has changed everyone’s life and everything is so expensive. God Bless You!”- Joanna Iniguez
“…[I]t helps because my kids can use a lot of diapers, thank you very much.”- Gregoria
“Great for moms who need help or someone to be there for them.”- Ericka Johnson
“…Even more than helping me to understand the children, [Drew CDC’s classes] also helped me to deal with myself…”- Child Care Provider